We can personally say we have seen very promising results in regards to PTSD and CBD. Through our years of practicing CBD, case after case of Military Veterans and victims of other traumas have benefited mentally from taking CBD on a consistent schedule.
For more information on CBD and PTSD click the link below:
Recommended PROH CBD Products:
500mg or 1000mg Full Spectrum or Isolate CBD Oil:
- When consuming CBD oil, we recommend the person take a half of a dropper or a full dropper underneath the tongue and let it absorb through the salivary glands. Ingesting the CBD like this allows it to enter the bloodstream in as quickly as 15 minutes. If you are subjected to drug screening PROH recommends using isolate products only if ingested.
8oz 500mg or 1000mg Full Spectrum Massage Oil:
- PROH CBD Massage Oils come in Natural Scent, Lavender, and Sandalwood. The medium is MCT natural coconut oil and is great for sore muscles and joints. After taking our CBD Massage Oil to a therapist, clients have mentioned sleeping better than they have in years the night of the massage.
(Coming Soon) 500mg CBD Vape Cartridges:
- Delivering CBD vapor to the lungs is one of the fastest methods to feel results out of all ingestible ways. The effects don’t last as long as the other methods of ingestion.
(Coming Soon) 25mg or 50mg Full Spectrum CBD Capsules:
- Taking CBD in capsule form is a great way to get a slow release result of absorbing CBD into the stomach and digestive system. It will also promote CBD oil staying in the bloodstream until the next dose is taken.
- Our dosing philosophy is to start with a lower milligram than higher at first. A person can always increase dose if results aren’t achieved within two weeks of consistent use. In many cases CBD, being an anti inflammatory, takes around 14 days to see and feel results. Consistent dosing is recommended.
Please call (720) 476-0132 or Contact Us to PROH CBD with any questions.
We offer a free 15 minute call or an email consultation for our customers.
Our goal is to provide our expert knowledge to guide you in the right direction and achieve desired results. Medical Professionals and patients alike are welcome to contact us.